Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thanks From The Herd


Being from Wisconsin, cows and barns are part of the scenery.  Right now, pumpkins line the outside of retail stores.  I love this time of the year and I pause to give thanks as there is much to be thankful for.

Using a SGVcuts file, this adorable barn was cut out.  The front of the barn was embossed and decorated with the doors.  Pumpkins, a banner, candy and a sticker were added to the barn.  I can not wait to send this out!!  A special envelope was made and extra postage will be required





Thanks From The Herd is linked to:
DL Art

6 comments:

  1. too cuutee Jerrie
    love the shape and soo cute Pumpkin there
    great scene my friend
    see you soon maybe on my Blog
    miss you
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card Jerrie! Love all that wonderful texture and layering to make the perfect barn! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jerrie thank you for your comment on my christmas card with deer.
    your cards are looking great.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun barn card. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brings back memories to me, Jerrie, and I enjoyed it very much, being originally from right next door in Iowa! Your barn and punkins are excellent!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin it' so super cute and fun. your cards are always so artsy
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #168 “Thanksgiving” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete