Thursday, November 5, 2015

Cup and Jar of Coffee

My sister in law is hosting a pre holiday coffee party for me and my four other siblings.  This is such a fun time to get together with my siblings to visit and spend time together.  I know she will create food goodies and be a hostess to the mostest!  I wanted to make her a thank you card for hosting this event.



I am using an image from  JCLA   It is called "Cup and Jar of Coffee".



My friend Monika, Creative With Monika also made a card using the same image.




Hetty Craft Chaos made a fantastic card with this image.





Stamps used: JCLA               
Die used: Taylored Expressions

Cup and Jar of Coffee is linked to:
Come And Get It Challenge
HIMCR
613 Avenue Create
Work It Wednesday
DL Art
Word Art Wednesday
Jennifer McGuire

7 comments:

  1. I love the sunburst on your card Jerrie
    looks so happy and feel warm to see your card
    cute flower in the middle of the Jar too
    great layout Jerrie
    me and HN say thanks for your support to our ETSY shop
    you are a gem
    many many thanks once more Jerrie...
    see you maybe soon with the other CUTE COFFEE CUP image on the same time?
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry,I love your card,it is such a happy card with the background technique antd the flowerson top!
    You used the image to makea beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so pretty,Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jerrie!! You've done a stunning job with this image! I love the addition of the flowers and the sunburst background with the papers is a clever idea for the image too!! Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interest takes on the image. Monika thank you for entering the paper piercing challenge at Come and Get It challenges. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. Love the "rays" of pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Each one is so pretty and colorful! Awesomely done! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete