Friday, November 6, 2015

My Knight In Shining Armor Is A Harley Davidson Biker In Leather

Ricky and I have had a lot of fun riding our Harley's.  We have gone to rallys and Sturgis.  One great thing about motorcycle riders is if you are broke down on the side of the road, the code is to stop and help the motorcyclist.

One of the hardest things I think I have done is getting my motorcycle license.  You have to do a figure eight in a small box without going outside of the lines.  You also have to have all four of your extremities engaged in the operation of the cycle.  Ufda!

I used a digi stamp, Peacock Feathers  and Spiced Marmelade DI to create the background.  Then I used black acrylic paint for the splatters.  Black gloss paint created the leather jacket.  There is a chip board A, metal brads, stamped words and letters cut from the Cricut.  On the word "shining"  Antique Brass distress paint was added.  The detail at the upper top was stamped with black ink.  Just a note, the stamped words and image at the upper left corner are from STAMPlorations sets.




Stamps used: STAMPlorations

My Knight In Shining Armor Is A Biker In Leather is linked to:
Craft Stamper Magazine
The Mixed Media Card Challenge
STAMPlorations



9 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Great collage elements and awesome color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great collage of biker imagery and sentiments! a wonderful mixed media creation! thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge - Family! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is so cool, Jerrie! I love how you've personalised your sentiment with the mix of stamping, alphabets and dymo. Fabulous image too, and the sequins remind me of studs. Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper, The Mixed Media Card Challenge and STAMPlorations (a hat trick for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag rocks!So vibrant and full of energy! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Stamper Challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us in the Craft Stamper challenge !

    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome collage! Love all the elements you've chosen! So happy you could join us at The Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab collage ...... love how you've added the words. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous collage! love this one! glad you played along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo awesome!! I bet Rick just loved this - I know I do! Such a grungy, amazing card! Thanks for playing along at MMCC.

    ReplyDelete