Thursday, November 19, 2015

Let It Snow

I am just loving MHK Designs new releases.  It is snowing here today and I am working on Christmas cards for my siblings.

I had a strip of scrap paper from a 12x12 sheet from when we made boxes.  It was pearly and looked like a snowy, blustery day.  The sentiment is tucked in one of the cut strips.  Snowflakes were punched out of scrap pearly white paper.  Bling and a silver ribbon was added.




Let It Snow is linked to:
7 Kids College Fund
Addicted To Stamps And More
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge
Work It Wednesday
Hiding In My Craft Room This card is made with scraps from when I made boxes.
Word Art Wednesday
Craft Rocket Challenge
Digi Galore

11 comments:

  1. Such a cool idea, Jerrie! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper that you cut like this on your card Jerrie
    great color combo too
    blue always good for winter time right
    Awesome Card again my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever background Jerrie! LOVE this idea! Have a great day my friend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea to use your scraps! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can let it snow where you are not here Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket ch ......Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, I've spent many a time getting up off the ice too! No worries now that I am here in Sunny Warm Texas!!Thank you for sharing your art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday challenge #210, Ginny M DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Jerrie. I love how you split the paper for your background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM for the Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jerrie, a lovel design - great cut with the gorgeous papers.........a delightful image and super, pretty snowflakes!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever way to use the beautiful paper and love the image. That would so be me falling over on the ice! The snowflakes and silver twine are the perfect finishing touch. So very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool and very clever idea! I love all the layers and pieces to your card! The colors are awesome as well! Love it! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you did the background papers! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete