Saturday, November 7, 2015

Moustache I Say Merry Christmas

I saw this darling cup image on JCLA and I love moustache images!  I do not know why, but moustache images make me smile!

I made a background with Antique Linen, Barn Door Red and Mowed Lawn distress sprays.  Then I took a stencil with Black Soot distress ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I went around the edges and pulled color  into the center.  The eyes and moustache are popped up.  Then I stamped the images around the outside of the card.  I completed it with grey and black lines, and glitter to create snow.  A Merry Christmas banner was put on.

This image is called  "Couple Cup of Coffee







To see more cards with this image, Hetty and Monika have made some great cards.



Stamps used JCLA Etsy Shop

Moustache I say Merry Christmas is linked to:
Jingle Belles
Jennifer McGuire
DL Art







8 comments:

  1. Jerry,what a wonderful creation. Great stamped bakground and I love how you turned it all into a Christmas card.
    Great coloring of the cups.I love moustache images too,but that is because my DH has one ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay Jerrie
    I love that snow around the cups
    and how you colored the Cup is wonderful
    I love the background you made
    and great sentiment you have to..
    I love your card and many thanks for support my JCLA shop sweety
    big hugs and you can share on FB too Jerrie at Coffee Loving Group?
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how colorful, happy and fun is this card!! I just love that fun banner sentiment going across the top!!! Such a clever and fun idea with this image!! I love it!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun this sweet image is and I love what you have done with the background and layout! Thanks for making me smile today! Have a lovely Sunday my friend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable holiday card, too cute!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those coffee cups are just too fun ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute design...love how the cups are linked together and love that wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, those guys are just waaaaaaaaaaaay too cute, you've totally made me smile & i'm sure whoever finds this in their mailbox will, as well! thanks for joining our "figgy pudding" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete