Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Steampunk

Yesterday, I went to JoAnne's to get an elegant writer. While there, DCWV paper stacks were on SALE!! $3.49 each for a 4x6 or 6x6 paper stack. I do not call this a "deal of the week", I call it a "steal of the week"!! The paper stack I am using today is Tattered Time. I am also going to use the Mojo Monday Sketch.http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/
I used Tim Holtz's die to cut the gears. Black Soot DI was put on the edges of the papers. The sentiment is Stamplorationshttp://stamplorations.com/ Bold Sentiments and I think I might just wear this set out!!


Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is hosting it's a guy thinghttp://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/
Let me tell you, if you are looking for paper(like I didn't have enough), this is the week. I also picked up another Mariposa, Mango Frost,Travel stack and Latte stack. Had to cut myself off there but there were more to pick from!!

Steampunk is linked to Craft Stamper's Magazine Challenge
http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/take-it-make-it-challenge-all-new-for.html

Steampunk is linked to Mojo Monday and Stamploration's anything goes gallery.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome steampunk card, Jerrie! I have all those paper stacks you mentioned -- have had them for YEARS - don't use them nearly enough but I sure do love hoarding, err, collecting them. Must take a trip to JoAnn this week if I can manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AMAZING!!!! I love the steampunk, vintage, grungy elements. I can see why you love the Bold Sentiments set! It really does make a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous steampunk card love it, thanks for joining us at the Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Steampunk card! Thanks for joining us at the CS Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab steampunk design! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge .... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card :) i'm a little late in my commenting but wanted to thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it a fabulous sentiment set, Jerrie? I love how you've paired it with steampunk. And thanks so much for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It - and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous steampunk card, so happy you joined in at Craft Stampers Take it, Make it challenge xoxo

    ReplyDelete