Monday, January 12, 2015

#I'vebeenframed

There are three thing on cards that make me laugh everytime. Flamingos, moustaches and eyeglasses. Why there would be a flaming pink bird is beyond me. But I love them. Moustaches come in all shapes and sizes. Men sport them with their own flair and style. And eyeglasses, a necessity in life for a lot of people have become really fun. They are blinged out, colored with designs or your basic black!! So, whenever these elements are used on cards, it instantly hits my funny bone and I laugh!

The sketch from Retro Sketcheshttp://retrosketches.blogspot.com/

just screamed eyeglasses!

Then, Words 2 Scrap Byhttp://words2scrapby.blogspot.com/2015/01/w2sb-challenge-13-youchoosethewords.html

has a #chose your word challenge. So, because it is eyeglass frames, I decided to chose #I'vebeenframed. What a fantastic pairing the sketch and the hashtag word. My funny bone has been hit because I just laugh at this card!

I am going to enter this in the Craft Stampers Take it, Make it challenge.

http://www.craftstamper.blogspot.com/
Speaking of being framed, my grandson, Riley, has been framed!!
#I'veBeenFramed


10 comments:

  1. Made me giggle, too!! Love the black and pink. I, too, and a sucker for eyeglasses. Thanks for playing along with us at Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Jerrie! The kids are adorable too! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - that is super cute! I think Amber would love this card since she's going to optometry school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect sentiment for these glasses. Wonderful, fun card. Have a crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O I love that and a fab photo as well. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Stamper challenge, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of the kids! The eyeglass theme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the CS Take It Make It Challenge. Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #toocuteforwords! Love this interpretation of our January social-media challenge... and those adorable little ones stylin' in their glasses. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Words 2 Scrap By!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card made me smile! Brilliant complement between your hashtag and framed eye glasses. Plus that's a pretty cute grandson you have there! Thanks for sharing with us at W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and pic, so happy you joined in at Craft Stampers Take it, Make it challenge xoxo

    ReplyDelete