Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Photo Op

Is there anything you have that brings back memories more than photo's? I love to go through my photo albums and look at how my boys have grown. It is fun to see how styles and decades change throuh life. Today I thought using Sketch Saturdayhttp://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ would work perfectly into a photo op card.





Well, I could not pass up a good picture so while my brother and I were cleaning, we found an old picture frame. We thought it would be a perfect photo op! I think the camera had a problem because there is a lot of white hair in the pic!!


5 comments:

  1. I love the color scheme you used on this design! It's very retro inspired. ANd that picture of you and John is one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jerrie and the picture of you and your brother is wonderful, you both look so happy and fun loving! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel, I have a great brother and three wonderful sisters. When we get together we always have fun and laugh. I love my family. My mother had 5 children, 22 grandchildren and 19 great grand children. We are all close.

      Delete
  3. great card Jerrie, I love that camera paper :) Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday! Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and funny photo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Satuday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete