Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Fabulous Five

Well, sock it to Bugaboo who is FIVE!! Bugaboo's Tuesday challenge is a color challenge..almost all the colors of the rainbow. They sure know how to PARTY!!




http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-tuesday.html



I chose the sock monkey. They have a special place in my heart. When my first grandson was born, that is what his father gave him. Everytime I see a sock monkey, I think of Riley. I added the #5 as it is Bugaboo's Fabulous Fifth Birthday!!


Fabulous Five is also posted to:
Send a Smile 4 Kids anything goes 4 kidsendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Love you cheeky sock monkey...great way to incorporate all the colors...cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for playing in our Birthday bash here at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Color Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete