Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sherbert

I so love this Sugar Rush set from STAMPlorationshttp://stamplorations.blogspot.com/ ! I saw the sundae image and all the word builders. I thought I would only use the sundae image but then I saw the doughnuts. I can not pass up a chocolate covered one, but these are vanilla with blue sprinkles. The top paper is cut at weird angles. I stamped the doughnut image and colored it with a sand Copic marker. The vanilla frosting is pearl tulip paint, The blue sprinkles are glass glitter. The sentiment goes around the paper saying "I never met a calorie I did not like." I had to just stamp the a from the an word. A little baker's twine finishes the card.


Sherbert is posted to STAMPlorations anything goes gallery and STAMPlorations January challenge.


Now, are you ready for some ice cream humor?





Comments are welcome!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha! Love how you glazed your donuts. I agree with your sentiment totally. Thanks for joining us this month at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, the way u added dimension to the donuts, I feel like I can pick and eat them :D Thank you for sharing with STAMPlorations !

    ReplyDelete