Tuesday, April 19, 2016

With This Ring, Shaker Card

My calendar is full of weddings this year and  I am in production of wedding cards!  This new release from MHK Designs has different images and sentiments that will enable me to make cards for all the weddings but, they will all look different.




I made a shaker card filled with rock glitter,  hearts and sequins.  The ring is glittered to make it shine!  Roses were handmade and added with some glitzy ribbon.






Thanks for stopping by!




Products Used:





With This Ring is linked to:
Cute Card Thursday Roses, rose buds and leaves are handmade
Crafty Gals Corner Used die cut and punches for flowers and leaves.
Hiding In My Craft Room
Allsorts Challene
The Ribbon Girls
613 Avenue Create recycled plastic for the shaker window
Craftin Desert Divas
Sparkle N Sprinkle

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Jerrie! I love those paper rose embellishments!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo elegant - those handmade roses are super cute! I think I might like them more than some store bought flowers I use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love all the shine. The roses are the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a beautiful design here!! I just love the pretty shimmer and sparkle on this and great idea to make this a shaker design too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Jerrie!!! I LOVE the fun shaker you created--and all that shine! The flowers and glittery details are wonderful, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, great handmade roses and love the glitter.
    Thank you for joint our Ribbons & Roses challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning shaker card and like the bright colors of your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love your pretty roses!
    Many thanks for joining us at CCT this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing card! I love the silver paper and ribbon, and those die cut 3D flowers are just beautiful! But the shaker element is the star here! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful. I love your paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous, elegant card!!! And I love shaker cards...and the ribbon and hearts and flowers!!! You did an amazing job :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for joining in with our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week showcasing your gorgeous card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, lovely details.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Allsorts' Ribbons&Roses theme;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY GOSH
    this is so elegant Jerrie woohooooo I love love your handmade flowers too
    and the shaker card you really made Mynn proud Jerrie
    this is stunning made my friend

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty! Love the shaker, papers and elements!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet Card, I love shaker cards, thank you for joining us in Ribbon Girl April Card Challenge - Anything Goes best of luck, hope we see you again on Ribbon Girl Challenge
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete