Friday, April 15, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie

Let's talk itty bitty.  Teensy Tiny.  Size matters.  No super sizing here!

The finished size of this is the size of a post it note.  But let me tell you, if you use your realestate well, you can add a lot of detail!

I Wheely Like this card and my DT member Asha received it in a card exchange.

Besides using the Wheel Like You set, Can you guess what other sets are used?  Did I use any MHK Designs paper on the card?








This is zoomed in so you can see the metallic bike made with glitter and alcohol markers.   There is also an itty bitty butterfly on the sentiment.




So, have you guessed what sets were used?
See below.  And thank you for visiting my blog!!



Products used:






5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card design here Jerrie! :) Love that sparkly bike image sitting on top too!! Wishing you a lovely weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Jerrie! So very much in such a tiny space! Amazing! Such clever use of a small area my friend! LOVE it! Have a lovely weekend! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerrie, this is awesome! I LOVE the shape, the bold colors, and all that amazing glittery detail! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerrieeee seriously this is cutteeee Asha is a lucky lady get this...Jerrie I like the shape...the embellish the stamp and the colors you are a great at shape card...wish I get similar like this for my bday (was 10 April hehe)
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete