Monday, April 18, 2016

Stitched Sunflowers

I am so excited with the new MHK Designs release, Stitched Sunflowers.  I love sunflowers and how their little heads turn through the day to face the sun.

There is a little quote, "I want to be a sunflower, so even on the darkest days I can stand tall and find the sun."

I used paper from MHK Designs called Beautifully Borcade.





Thanks for stopping by and check out the new releases and join us in the monthly challence starting April 21.




Products Used:





Stitched Sunflowers is linked to:
Eclectic Ellapu

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jerrie! Great. design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, like that addition of the clear drops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this gorgeous card, Jerrie! The paper you used here is FABULOUS--and your coloring is amazing, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the dimension & elements to your pretty card! Love the quote you posted in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love the cut out sunflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color and design here, Jerrie! Love this!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with great distressing! Those dew drops are just the right touch of sparkle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!!! I love the sunflower :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that flower and how you colored it beautiful made Jerrie and I love the Layout now jump to your other cards
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coloring and layers! Gorgeous!
    Lilian DT teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete