Thursday, September 8, 2016

Trick Or Treat

This card is way to cute to spook!

I planted pumpkins this year and they were covered with flowers but no pumpkins.  I was so disappointed until a week ago...there, hiding in the vine was ONE small oragne pumpkin.  Now, these are the extra large pumpkins so I am looking forward to seeing how big it will get...each week it is a little bigger.  

So, I am using my scraps to create this monster mash card!


Trick Or Treat is linked to:
Cards In Envy
Send A Smile 4 Kids
Work It Wednesday
HIMCR
The Paper Shelter

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love all the colors on this card and that cute monster! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super fun way to use those scraps Jerrie!! :) I love the papers and your design is so cute with that little mummy!! :) Hope you get those pumpkins in how you want!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Halloween card for kids! I like the little mummy! Thanks for joining us at the Cards In Envy "For the Kids" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow---love the colors!!! Great card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card- very bright and cute! - thank you so much for joining in with out challenge at TPS this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete