Friday, September 16, 2016

Sled Friends

Have you or are you ready to start your Christmas cards?   Well, really, this image can be used through the winter season and for Christmas cards...extend your image use! 

Today, I am using one of my go to desings at MHK Desings.  In fact, this card and the next two monthly posts will be Christmas cards using my three favorite images at MHK Desings.  Do you have those favorites you love to use?

I took a snowflake punch and mades some masks.  Then I sponged ink around the snowflakes and they stand out so nicely.  Misting some water on the ink adds to the background.  A scissor edge creates the black lines on the edge of the card.  The image was printed and colored.   This image creates so many memories for me.




Thanks for stopping by and be creative today!






4 comments:

  1. What a sweet scene! I love the way you showcased your sledders with the beautiful background!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is totally getting me into the holiday spirit, Jerrie! I LOVE the fabulous background you created--the colors are awesome! The way you colored the image is beautiful, as well! Sending HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflakes puncher idea Jerrie..it cover so well for your BG...nice Images n lovely coloring...fab christmas card Jerrie...wish you are well..I miss you around my blog...hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Jerrie!! Love the pretty colors in the background with the snowflakes! That Vintage image is awesome too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete