Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Celebrate The Season

Gearing up for the Christmas card rush and trying to make a card once a week...so I am not searching through my cards and finding ZERO cards to send out to celebrate the season!

This is such a fun card to make.  I punched some snowflakes and used them as a mask on the card.  I added Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans DI to the background.  Then  the brick image was stamped.  The sleigh was stamped and matted.  I love this snowflake boarder die cut and it is  perfect with this sleigh.   The sentiment was stamped and...get a head start and address the envelope!!



This card was made with STAMPlorations stamps, Memory Box die cut and a vintage stamp sentiment.

Celebrate The Season is linked to:
Through The Craft Room Door
Simon Says Wednesday
Work It Wednesday

 STAMPlorations

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Jerrie!! I'm crushing on the blue and white combo you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background stamping is awesome! Love the layering and details! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday” Stamp It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I just love this design Jerrie!! Super cool background and your image is stunning too!! I love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card design Jerrie!! I love your use of the snowflake die!! Perfect background you created for you fun scene!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous Christmas card. Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete