Friday, September 23, 2016

Mr. Coffee

I saw these stamps at Crackerbox Palace and they just tickled my funny bone!  The come in both rubber and digi and since I wanted to do this for the CLBH, digi won!    I thought this vintage paper would be perfect to make a card.

For Hetty who runs the coffee lover's swap, this is the card that was sent this month and it should have arrived to her today.  I wanted to say thank you to Hetty for the work she puts in behind the scenes arranging the swap.



Have a great day and enjoy your Java!

28 comments:

  1. This is just to cute! I have this image but not the saying. I love it! and your paper selection is perfect!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and I know Hetty will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sassy lady and her sentiment! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Great image and sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love that vintage looking lady and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...oh my, love that sentiment teamed up with that vintage graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! This is such a fun card!! I love that wonderful sentiment and fun papers too! :)

    P.S. You have won my birthday blog candy! I send you an e-mail!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so sweet
    cool layout
    and looks vintage
    beautifully made my friend

    ReplyDelete