Thursday, September 15, 2016

Celebrate

My sister has a little play group that gets together once a month to make cards.  I was invited to join but needed to make a card to share.  

A friend had given me this silver paper that die cuts beautifully and has some thinckness so it also looks like you have stacked die cuts up and glued them together.  This STAMPlorations die cut worked great and then I used two of my very vintage Hero Arts stamps.

I has some scraps of paper to use for the colored edge...one red and one green.  The red is my favorite.




My sister likes the green with the splatters.



These cards are fun to make and I now have TWO more Christmas cards!!

Celebrate is linked to:
Simon Says Wednesday
STAMPlorations
HIMCR
 STAMPlorations

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are both so pretty but I love the one with the red! I think it is so Christmasy and shiney! Thanks for sharing it with us at Hiding in My Craft Room! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Jerrie!! I really love that pretty metallic silver sentiment with it! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty! Love the shine on the mirror paper! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete