Sunday, December 7, 2014

Rocking Reindeer!

This is the photo inspiration from House of Cards and it is time to play along. I cut out a circle and stamped the reindeer inage. Then I put the circle in the center of my white square and stamped a swirl and repeated shortening the
swirl as I got closer to the top of the paper. A little glitter on top of the swirls, along with three terquoise rhinestomes. The bow completes the card. This card is posted to: House of Cards http://www.houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Jerrie! LOVE the glitter deatil and the fun layout! That deer image is super fun, too! Thanks for hopping with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love the color scheme and the sheer ribbon. I need to get me one of those edge distressers because you do such cool things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love that reindeer image and your fabulous take on the photo inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Jerry! Love the glitter and swirls all around your deer!! Looks great!
    Thanks for playing with us at the House of Cards Blog Hop, and also for your sweet comment about my card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete