Thursday, December 11, 2014

Enough Reineer?

When I saw this Bugaboo digi stamp I knew instantly I had to have it!! I am more a fan of cute, funny stamps than I am of realistic stamps. To start, I used an old, OLD holly circle stamp by Stampendous. I ran old paper DI across my paper and stamped the holly on the edge to create the straight line and curve. Then I colored the holly leaves with a mixture of Spectrum and Copic markers. I used a gel glitter pen on the holly leaves. I wanted BIG red berries. The dog/reindeer image was sized and fussy cut. He was colored with Copic markers. I had some metallic gold to use on the jingle bells. Needing still more sparkle I used the gel glitter pen on the bells and the hat brim. I put the card together and added a few more acrylic dots and a bow.
This card is posted to: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca/ http://doodlepantryblog.com/ http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/12/winter-fun-4-kids-challenge.html http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely my thoughts, when I saw this adorable image on Bugaboo and also had to have it. I made at least a dozen of my personal Christmas cards with this image on it -- who can resist him !! I saw your posting on the SAS4Kids site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive my error above. This Bugaboo Image is so sweet. Thanks for entering him in the Send a Smile 4 Kids challenge this week. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jerrie! you've won the blog candy on my blog (variety of 6x6 Christmas papers) from the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. Please pop me a note with your name/home address and I'll get them in the mail to you. lmangan at cinci dot rr dot com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. wicked fun card! that little dog is so sweet :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete