Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Christmas Hello

I have had fun playing around with the sketch from STAMPlorations. I created a little Christmas Hello using the stamped image, a resin St. Nick postage stamp and a pointsetta. This Old Type Vignette caught my eye and works nicely in sketch challenge 24. On my white background paper I punched the edge and stamped the months of the year.
This card is posted to stamplorations sketch 24 http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2014/11/bi-weekly-sketch-challenge-24.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh Aunt J, you've outdone yourself! I think that stamp must have been made just for you because you knew just what to do with it! P.S. - you should keep an eye on your mailbox this week -there might be something super special coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my STAMPlorations stamp set!! I am so excited to use it...but I better get some of my started projects finished first. Love my Christmas card too. It is one of my favorites in your 2014 collection~

      Delete
  2. Cool interpretation of the STAMPlorations sketch - great vintage look, but keeping it CAS! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, Jerrie! Love the vintage typewriter and postage stamp combo. Your card's got a nice mix of elements but I'm so impressed that you were able to keep it CAS. Happy to see this beauty in our Anything Goes gallery in addition to the Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the sketch, Jerrie! Great CAS vintage card. Thanks so much for playing along with the STAMPlorations sketch :)

    ReplyDelete