Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Ever After

And the fairytale ends...they lived happy ever after! I made this card to enter into STAMPlorations December challenge. Since it is my third entry, I have hit the limit. I have a niece that will be getting married in 2015 and she will get this card. Happy Ever After will fit into either stamp and layers or stamp and embossing. I needed a wedding/anniversary stamp set and this set can be used to make a variety of cards.
I am posting this card to: STAMPlorations December Challenge http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/ STAMPlorations http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/ http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/p/stamplorations-anything-goes-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. Oooo When did you get this set?! I love what you've done with it. I might have to get this one, because I realized the other day that I didn't have any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this with my first order. It is such a great set and I see tons of potential for it!!! I am sure you will see it used again and again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding card, Jerrie. Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've framed the couple with hearts, Jerrie! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete