Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Candy Cane

An iconic Christmas item is the Candy Cane. It comes in sticks, canes, circles, wreath shapes but it still tastes the same. I wanted to do a vintage Christmas card so I put some Vintage Photo DI on the edges of the card and all the elements. I cut a strip of candy cane paper and applied a red stripe sticker next to it. Then I punched out some vines and holly leaves. I used the Copics marker to get the color I wnated. After stamping Merry Christmas on the card I placed the vines and leaves. To complete the card I added red acrylic dots.
This card is being linked to: Curtain http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is going on my Pinterest board. The aged feel of that stripe and those dies. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look of your card.

    ReplyDelete