Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Perfect Blend

This weekend I am going to a wedding shower and the theme is coffee bar.  I am so excited as I love coffee and my niece is so creative when it comes to hosting an event!  The bride to be loves coffee and worked at a coffee shop.

Shame on me, I tore the invitation apart so I could reuse some of it.  I like the glitzy, bright, sparkly red paper and the sentiment has to be reused...digging through the embellishment box I found the black chalkboard element, silver hearts and sequins.  Time to put it all together and remake a card!







The Perfect Blend is linked to:
Simon Says
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Take It Make It Challenge; June

 CC


 STAMP


5 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Jerrie! I love your creative idea of putting dresses on the coffee cups. All are beautifully composed on this card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this last night on FB and I just LOVE this one Jerrie! Such a cute idea and you've got the happy wedding couple coffee blinged up just right!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!! I love all the sparkle and the silver hearts....it all came together perfectly!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the black background and sparkle addition! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete