Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Happy Birthday STAMPlorations

Are you ready to party?  There is a birthday celebration going on loaded with tons of fun, inspiration and prizes galore! STAMPlorations is turning FIVE and celebrating the whole month of June!


All you have to do is CASE any of the following projects or any STAMPgirl project and link your project up to the birthday celebration linky.  How easy is that?


I have used this retro circle stencil and hello word die cut many times and love their versatility.

                     Using: Retro Circles Stencil,  Feathery Stamp Set, Trendy Feathers 2 Hello Word Die




Shery once told me she like the color orange.  I had to make STAMPlorations an orange birthday card!  I love Shery's designs and creating with STAMPlorations products!  HB2U STAMPlorations!

Using:Scribbly Splattery Grunge Stamp SetMixed Media ElementsFeatheryTrendy ButterfliesBirthday Word Die




And now for a little punny card.  No matter how many STAMPloration products you use to create your projects, the goal is to have fun!

                                       Using: After Coffee Stamp Set and Born To Roam




And here are three of my favorites that use STAMPlorations products.  Click on the challenge description  and it will take you to the blog post to see the products used.


Stamps and numbers


Stencil technique





Vintage


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the celebration!   Don't forget to leave your comment because I love reading them!  I am looking forward to seeing your CASE'd project linked up on the STAMPlorations birthday celebration linky!

18 comments:

  1. I think I need to CASE the grungy birthday card - it's my
    favorite. And I just love that style. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like all of your cards. The mug shot one made me smile. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great line up of cards - old and new! "Mug Shot" is my favorite - such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, creative cards, Jerrie! I especially love the one with the rainbow colors in the bg and the "mug shot"! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All too cool to pick just one I love - but I do love the daisy and the paint strips background with the butterfly and print - all beautiful - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. An array of absolutely marvelous cards! Your ability to combine so many products into one cohesive whole blows me away! Love your style!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh you have made some AMAZING designs here Jerrie!! Totally LOVE the grunge look for sure and you are rocking it!! :) That coffee card just cracks me up!! So awesome! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Jerrie! I love all of your cards - you are so creative! I had to chuckle at the Mug Shot card - that is so cute and fun! If I had to choose a favourite it would be the first card - love everything about it - and the mug shot is my #2! Now all I have to do is figure out which card to CASE. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these new cards,
    so gorgeous!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love your gorgeous cards! Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Orange is so not a color that I use. That is probably why your card really caught my eye. It is the one I chose to CASE. I love how your butterfly looks. Love the way you colored the flowers differently on your favorite projects. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful creations!
    Love all of the different backgrounds!
    Your Mug Shot is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Route 66 card for a guy and Mug Shot is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards! Love the variations on the daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the peacock design and that Mug Shot card make me laugh out loud!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards. I cased the vintage car card. If I have time, I'm going to Case your beautiful daisy celebrate card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful cards. The Mug Shot one is funny with those eyes.

    ReplyDelete