Thursday, June 7, 2018

I Do

Today's card is for a bright and beautiful new beginning.  My nephew has decided to get married.  He has dated his soon to be wife for many years and when I recently saw him he was grins from ear to ear!  Jonathan and Alyssa, here is to wishing you a long and happy life together!

I used two different stamps and stamped the wedding words first.  Then I stamped the wedding couple and gold embossed it.  I love how the words can be seen through the couple!  A bright gold paper was used to bring the gold out in the card.  Then a simple ribbon and brad was used to complete the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

I Do is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Simon Says

DL Art

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your nephew for tying the knot finally and being happy! :) Your image is so beautiful and elegant looking!! Love the gold embossing and such a perfect card for a wedding! TFS my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card for wedding. I’m sure your nephew and his soon-to-be wife will love it! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! There's nothing like a wedding to inspire gorgeously elegant cards! And this is no exception. I really like the gold and I agree that the words blending into the couple's silhouette looks amazing! The ribbon and brad add a nice bit of texture and I'm sure they'll be thrilled with this card. Thank you for your ongoing support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete