Tuesday, June 12, 2018

On The Case Of Marie





 stamp

Today I am on the CASE of Marie.  I love the vibrant colors with the black set against it.



So I tried the dripping technique and it did not work so well for me.  I patiently took a paint bursh out with my watercolors and painted on the color.  I started with yellow, then orange and finished with red.  After drying, the palm trees were stamped with black ink and the die cut is one from the $5 birthday bash surprise bags!


Thanks for stopping by and if you are going to be purchasing STAMPlorations products, use the code STAMPGIRLJERRIE at checkout and save 20% off your purchase.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is awesome!! Great CASE again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - what a great CASE. Your images of palm trees work even better with those colors than my champagne glasses die! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations for our birthday CASEing party, Jerrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job CASEing. I love the bright colors you and Marie used. I think I like the little palm trees better. It looks like a tropical sunset.

    ReplyDelete