Monday, June 11, 2018

Summer On The Porch

When I think of summer on the porch, I think of sitting in a comfortable chair, the breeze and the sun taking turns hitting my skin, chatting with friends and drinking lemonade or iced tea.  Here is the inspiration for today's card.


 Inspired by

I tried to create wicker with an embossing folder.  There is a fern hanging at the top of the card by the chains of the basket.  The flowers are outlined in black and have white petals with a yellow center.  The yellow blaanket is the paper in between the card sections and there is a hint of the black and white stripe item.  The ice and pitcher have glaze to make them shiny and wet looking.  This is how summer on the porch looks to me!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy time on your porrch this summer!

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! You had me at lemon! thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool summer theme card!! Love the added sparkle! HUGS

    ReplyDelete