Thursday, February 18, 2016

He Is Risen

Are you looking for a versatile stamp set?  If so, He Is Risen is available today!  Just visit MHK Desings to get this great set.





Stargazer lilies are my favorite but I also like tiger lilies.  These lilies are so versatile you can make them into your favorite lily.  The background was created with distress inks.  A strip of paper, baker's twine and a button complete this card.



 There are two more days of new releases.  Have you picked a favorite stamp set yet?








6 comments:

  1. Jerrie, I think this is my favorite set, but they are all great, aren't they?! Your card is beautiful, and especially love that distress background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING, Jerrie! I am in LOVE with the amazing coloring and that fabulous background! Totally beautiful, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty....love the soft colors :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors
    and love the
    background
    papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Jerrie! I love how you fussy-cut the image! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow Jerrie
    that background really artistic
    and the flower colored beautifully
    lovely card again my friend
    love this

    ReplyDelete