Friday, February 19, 2016

Bunny Love

How fun is this Bunny Love set that is new at MHK Desings!  It includes three fun bunny images and four fun sentiments. 
I used the Radiant Rainbow paper as it adds all the color that makes this card so fun!

This bunny better start eating more carrots as it is the first bunny I have seen with glasses!!






Check out these images and sentiments.  The paper packs are so convenient to use and have paper at your fingertips to complete your project.






Thanks for stopping by and there is one more set that will be revealed tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. Oh my he is so so cute Jerrie!! :) I love the striped panel he is peeking around there!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE The little glasses you added to him! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you designed your little bunny peeking out, and those glasses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, peeping
    around the edge papers!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, peeping
    around the edge papers!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Jerrie! So cute how the bunny is peeking out from behind the papers! Beautiful design and I might have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jerrie, love the little bunny poking his head out and his glasses are extra cool... thank you for the inspiration...Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jerrie--this is SO FUN! I LOVE the added glasses-and the way he's leaning around the corner is genius! I love this!!! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is just too cute!!! I love the way the bunny is peeking out around the edge....so creative :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just too much fun! I love how he's peeking out the side and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful DP
    cute Bunny
    and you have a great layout
    lovely bunny card dear Jerrie
    keep in touch please I dont want to loose you :)

    ReplyDelete