Saturday, September 19, 2015

Crisp Autumn Leaves

It was a crisp morning today and the leaves are starting to drop. I love when the leaves start to show their splendor of yellow, red and orange.

I saw the Sweet Sunday sketch and wanted to use it to make a card.


I stamped the background paper and distressed all papers in Vintage Photo DI. Leaves were rolled in yellow, orange and red distress ink. Leaves and acorns were fussy cut and popped up. Twine and Doubleclick skittles were added.

Stamps used: Close To My Heart


Crisp Autumn leaves is linked to:
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge http://sweetsundaysketch.blogspot.com/2015/09/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-286_16.html
DL Art http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2015/09/dlart-thankful-thursday-september-linky.html
HIMCR #217 http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2015/09/himcr-217-freestyle.html
JUGS http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/09/just-us-girls-311-color-week.html

9 comments:

  1. fantastic card, love all the details, thanks for sharing with us in the HIMCR challenge
    Cathy DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, awesome sketch and pretty colors, you captured Fall colors beautifully. Thanks for playing along.

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind
    DT Member_ DL.ART

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and so full of Fall - love the background and all the fabulous details!!! I am such a HUGE fan of yours but I really need to let you know that I won't be around in the bloggy world for the next 10 days - I am taking a much needed break - so except for already written and scheduled Design Team posts I will not be around and that includes commenting!! Please know that it is nothing personal!! But I am excited because when I come back I will be celebrating my 4 year Blogaversary with lots of giveaways all during October!! I did leave some details about that on my blog!! Hope the rest of your September is beautiful and that you keep happy!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the circle off the page design. Must try that. I am always tempted to center everything. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so nice! I love the distressing! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful fall creation! Nice work! Thank you so much for linking up at DL September Linky Challenge - we hope to see more of your work in the future - best wishes on the win! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great textures and layout with our color challenge! Thanks for joining in the Just Us Girls challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the colors and your card design! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW--that is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete