Thursday, September 3, 2015

Caution

Are you ready to bring out the fall colors? I am ready for the leaves to start crunching and the hoodies to unfold! With that, come the oranges, yellows, greens and browns. Well, I cannot forget purple to add a burst of color to fall cards.

I started by stamping stars and the months in the background. Using orange, purple and green the edges of the inner card were done. I wanted a darker look so I used black to cast the eerie feeling. A few black splatters were added. The mummy and caution signs were stamped on a seperate sheet of paper, cut out and popped up. I just recieved my So Suzy Skittles and was excited to add them.


Hope you did not get scared!!

Caution is linked to:
Double Click Skittles http ://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2015/09/robot-or-monster-challenge-here-at.html
Work it Wednesday http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-august-2015/
Simon Says Wednesday http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-make-it-colorful/

9 comments:

  1. So super cute and spooky! I love this little mummy monster! Great background and details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year! I totally love this color combo. I did a project recently with purple, orange and yellow and my hubby said, "do those colors really go together for Halloween?" Duh, dude! Get with the program! Haha. My hubby has no taste in crafty things. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply fabulous! I love your sweet Halloween card and your little mummy is just too darn adorable. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Kim - Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card. Love the halloween colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome halloween card! Love the black skittles! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Design Team Member - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS IS A PERFECT, PERFECT Halloween card!!! Love the style of it, the mummy is so fun and that caution tape cracks me up!! So very excited about this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background! Thank you for joining our “Monster” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your funny mummy. Fab card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Popping in again to say thanks for making such a great card for the challenge!!! So very glad you joined us for the Use a Robot/ Monster Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so glad you linked up with us!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete