Saturday, January 5, 2019

Favorites of 2018

Blogs have been posting their faves of 2018 and it is fun to see their favorites in one post.  It is fun to look at your faves all together and a great way to end the year...in my case, start the year!!  So here we go!  If you click on the picture, it should take you to the blog post.

Love adding color!  These layouts are the same but look totally different.





I love making patriotic cards.  I love these  cards because I  like how the stamp is used in the design.  I also like how the paint in the background is so vibrant.  I mail most of my cards but these will stay in my favorites box.





This card was fun because the stamp helped create the camo background and I love this deer stencil.





I think Shery should rename this stencil.  I think a good name would be errie.'s stencil!  I love it and use it often.  The blue backgroun with the white circles makes me think of whimsical.





And last but not least, is a card from the punny side of myself!  I like humor and this represents my quirky side.


I hope you have enjoyed 2018 in review.  I have had fun putting it together.  Most of the products used on the cards are STAMPlorations.  If you are looking for stamps, dies, stencils or inspiration head over there.  If you are purchasing any products, use code STAMPGIRLJERRIE at checkout and save 20% off your order.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment