Friday, December 9, 2016

To Much Peppermint

This card hits my funny bone!  My sister in law, Dawn, made these sugar free truffles for our holiday coffee.  These truffles melted in your mouth and there were three flavors, mocha, orange and almond joy.  These sugar free morsels were the best thing I have tasted for being sugar free.

Dawn gave me the recipe and I purchased the ingredients...five ingredients, two minutes to make...perfect for any get together.  Well, I made a batch of peppermint truffles and added way to much peppermint.  Ricky tasted one, shuttered and said "these taste like Listerine balls!"

So when I see the peppermint on this card,  I giggle!





To Much Peppermint is linked to:
Catch The Bug

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas Chaos Humor Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Jerrie. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete