Sunday, October 16, 2016

Chicken In

Time for five new releases at MHK Designs and this one is a dandy!

Today Chicken In is launched!  This  chicken set has the chicken wire included in the set.  This set is so versatile as it works for vintage or modern cards.



Going vintage, the edges of the image were distressed and various vintage paper was used.


On the inside of the card is a sentiment from the set, the chicken image and some splatters.



Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow for another new release!




5 comments:

  1. Jerrie, I am loving this beautiful card with the vintage feel. A great layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful rustic country look to your card...I love it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much here to like with these warm colors and all the layers and textures. Super! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I think this is GORGEOUS, Jerrie! I adore the distressed feel--this screams French country! Awesome inking! I am so grateful to have you on my team at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fun! I love the layers and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete