Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sparkle and Shine

Sparkle and shine are perfect words to describe my sister, Paula.  She is the baby and her heart is so kindhearted, I wanted to make her a special birthday card.

Using my  Shutters stencil, I pushed versa mark through it.  Then I put Sparkle embossing powder over that and heated it.  OOH, it is so sparkly!  Then, I used black embossing powder for the rose and the sentiment.  I colored the rose and leaves with Copic markers.  Then I went around the square with my Copic marker to add the boarder.  Glitter was added to the rose.


Stamps and Stencil used: STAMPlorations


Sparkle and Shine is linked to:
STAMPlorations
DL Art
STAMPlorations


3 comments:

  1. I love all of the shimmer. The background is so pretty and subtle. The black rose is gorgeous.Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Fall Food Challenge. KatieO, DL.ART-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, full of sparkle and so perfect for your sister that you love!!! What an awesome person you are and I love seeing what you create!!

    ReplyDelete