Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sending Tons of Birthday Wishes

Today is the last day of Mynn's birthday month and I hope she had a spectacular birthday. As they say, another year older another year wiser!! I have had fun making birthday cards and replenishing my stock!! So for a last card, I made a fun card with paper, stamping and stickers.


Sending Tons of Birthday Wishes is linked to:
On A Stampage http://mynnettekitchenonastampage.blogspot.com/2015/05/mynns-birthday-bash-giveaway-celebration.html

2 comments:

  1. What a darling pink elephant! This is such a super fun card, Jerrie!!! I love the colors! Thank you so much for participating all month long in my Birthday Giveaway! Hugs! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card with those fun colors and the ribbons and bows!! Looks so awesome - and I am just SO very impressed with the way you have refilled your birthday card stash - GOOD FOR YOU - you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete