Friday, March 27, 2015

Thankful

One of the flowers I think is beautiful is the poppy. I love the red ones, the orange ones and the salmon ones. That dark center with the vivid color is gorgeous.

So, a poppy card it will be. I took a piece of cardstork cut to the size of the image and placed a double sided sticker sheet on top of it. Then I took a poppy sticker and placed it on the top of the double sided sticker sheet. Ultra fine glitter was sprinkled over the entire surface and burnished into the sticker sheet. Then, copic markers colored the areas that were colored. Make sure the tips of the markers are cleaned off after doing this. Once that was done, I used STAMPlorations sketch #30 and their Blossom Overture set to complete the card.



Thankful is linked to:
STAMPlorations http://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2015/03/bi-weekly-sketch-challenge-30.html
Simon Says http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-14/
The Crafters Cafe http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-109-spring-flowers.html
DL Art

And because I am using NBUS stickers and UF glitter NBUS

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is STUNNING and oh-so-glittery! I bet you had a fun time making it. Whenever I make anything glittery, I make sure to wipe some on Jimmy. :D Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous burned orange and love the clitter. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jerrie! Love those gorgeous colours and the sparkly glitter! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, Jerrie, this is my new favorite of yours! I love it and I can imagine how sparkly and fabulous this is in person!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jerri, just popping over from Darnell's. As soon as I spotted the Poppy's I just had to come take a closer look, as I too love Poppy's. Your card is lovely and so beautifully sparkly, I bet it looks even better IRL.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! love all that sparkle :) Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete