Saturday, March 7, 2015

No Sprinkles please

I just got this stamp that says "Today I bought a cupcake without the sprinkles. Diets are hard." When I saw the confetti challenge at Cupcake Inspirations, I thought it would be fun to use the stamp. Patterned paper were layered and sequins(sprinkles) were place on the seams. The cupcake is a digi stamp from Scribbles Designs.
This card is for the Cupcake Inspirations Confetti Challenge http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2015/03/300th-challenge-celebration-confetti.html

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that sediment, Jerrie! I think I'll be using that phrase in my real life! You did a great job on your delicious-looking and colorful card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! Hee! What a super fun sentiment!
    Thank you so much for joining us for our 300th challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! This cracks me up! What a fun card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my kind of sentiment! Lol Cute card! Thanks for sharing it at our 300th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete