Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hello Friend

Hello new kid in the challenge world. Crooked Stamper Sketch Challengehttp://thecrookedstamper.blogspot.com/2015/02/crooked-stamper-sketch-challenge-1.html
first sketch appeared this week in my inbox. I thought I would combine challenges as STAMPlorationshttp://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2015/02/bi-weekly-sketch-challenge-27.html
and Just Us Girls http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/01/jugs-278-wild-card-week.htmlhave the sentiment up front, loud and proud.
Hello Friend is a clean and simple card with some sequins and a bling for the flower centers. I wanted some fun, cheerful colors.
Hello Friend is also linked to:
Simon Sayshttp://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2396 H is for hello
Hiding in My Craft Roomww.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2015/01/himcr-185-freestlye.html

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out for my new challenge! Great take on the Stamplorations sketch. I really like cards where the sentiment is the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! I really like how bright, fresh and airy it feels. GREAT job using the STAMPlorations sketch. It came out perfectly! I'm very pleased that you're the first person I get to say, "Thanks for joining in over at STAMPlorations this week." :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colourful card Jerrie. Your big sentiment certainly stands out and perfect for this weeks challenge at Just us Girls. So glad you shared your card with us. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Love your paper choices as well as your image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely gorgeous, Jerrie! LOVE the bright colors and that amazing sentiment! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card which is absolutely perfect for spring! Thank you for sharing your project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and sweet card! Love the gorgeous sentiment and color~ Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card with fresh colors! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and do check out the new sketch challenge tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete