Thursday, February 15, 2018

Take Note

It is a Dylusions day.  That is these vibrant paints that need to be unpackaged and used!  Now.  I have not used them before but have watch u tube tutorials and have read tutorials.

So, I added my bits of newsprint to a covered composition book  and started smearing the paint.  Then I stamped and stenciled.  I went back and added paint to the stamped heart.  It is just a beginning piece but with these bright colors I will be able to find it anywhere in the house!!  It will also be fun to write on the pages.


Thanks for stopping by.

Take Note is linked to:
Simon Says

2 comments:

  1. Such a great piece of artwork, which looks fantastic on your cover and I love the vibrancy of the colours you've used! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow I never used newspaper like you did Jerrie
    cool and looks vintage love that vibrant color
    you are so creative my dear
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete