Thursday, February 22, 2018

Coffee To Go

It is fun to use your stamps and create your own background.  Believe me....I had to work for this card!  My stamp was missing from the package and I found it way under a stack of paper...craft room is cleaner though!

After stamping and coloring in some areas of the background, the coffee cup on the heart was stamped.  I had watched a video that you can take your muffin, donut or strawberry container and it acts like shrink art.  I stamped the cup on the plastic, cut it out and put it on a sheet in the oven.  It created a clear cup that i glued over the coffee cup.


Bottoms up and enjoy your day!

Coffee To Go is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday

 card concept

3 comments:

  1. Jerrie this is awesome, I love you fun background and the shine on the coffee cup really sets the whole card off.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, I hope you have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I saw it on the Card Concept challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created foryour card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete