Monday, July 18, 2016

MHK Designer Inspiration: Jerrie tiger

As summer swings into full bloom, the tiger lilies bloom too.  I love how the tips of the flowers fold back displaying a delicate flower.

I am excited today to share a card made with He Is Risen set from MHK Designs.  Using a glittered white cardstock and newsprint, the base was created.  A foil doily, patteerned paper and punched  leaves are the second layer.  The colored image is nestled on top to complete the card.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day.









2 comments:

  1. This is a gooooorgeous design. It reminds me of the flowers in Gram's flower bed. Love all the sparkle in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerrie, WOW! I am in LOVE with this color combo! Your glittery paper is the perfect accent--and I adore the way you framed the image with patterned papers and dies! Gorgeous work, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete