Saturday, July 2, 2016

Diet Pepsi

AAH, summer time.   While planning our July 4th picnic, there are several items always thought about...they are listed on the printable on this card.  Yes...I am a Diet Pepsi girl.  When I go to my sisters, they are Diet Coke gals so we have this ongoing soda pop battle.




Since my family is having a card exchange in August, I made some cards for the others in the exchange...




The circle and grill are wafer thin dies and the circle was colored with distress ink and stamped with a grass stamp.

Diet Pepsi and BBQ's is linked to:
Word Art Wednesday
 Just Us Girls










Simon Says Wednesday
Work It Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. So funny. I prefer Diet Coke, but I am not a fanatic. I have friends who won't go to restraunts if the have pepsi. Your family will get a kick out of these fun summer cards. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Summertime Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute! Love this awesome summer card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an iced tea drinker, but I used to be a big diet coke fan, and I understand the "obsession"!! Your cards are so much fun and I love the bar-b-q cards! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Thankful Thursday Summertime Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! The complete embodiment of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool BBQ card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is such a super awesome BBQ fun card!! I love it!! I used to be a diet coke fan myself, but have recently switched away from pop all together. :) Those flames on the grill just crack me up!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh tell me please where made that grill DIES
    so cute on your card
    love the coloring behind that BBQ
    awesome DP
    Beautiful and amazing card design my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I'm a Pepsi gal. Love the design That barbeque ROCKS! Thanks so much for joining the DL.Art Summertime challenge. xxD (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally in love with this COOL card - what a great Summer-y BBQ feeling it has - I love Summer and this card represents why!! You are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete