Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas In July

Do you have your holiday paper out to start making your Christmas cards?  Tis the season to start as it is Christmas in July!

MHK Designs is releasing a set each weekend in July to help get a jump start on those Christmas cards.  The new set called Christmas Candles has one inage and three sentiments.




Focusing on the sentiment, this card was created.




Are you ready to get your Christmas on?  Check out the sets at MHK Designs, put on the Christmas tunes and start creating!


4 comments:

  1. Love your fun Christmas card, Jerrie! It has a great vintage collage feel to it!
    take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jerri, like the collage focal image, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cool, Jerrie! I adore the fun layering and the fabulous patterned paper you used! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA - seriously pretty and very awesome Christmas card!!! So sorry I have not been around - I have been gone all week in the mountains to a Youth Girls Camp for my church, and the week before that I spent preparing the crafts for them to make up there!! I plan on posting the crafts on my blog soon!! Take care and forgive me for the late comments!!!

    ReplyDelete