Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Party Time Mail Art

Wait a minute Mister Postman...I have some mail art for you to deliver!!  Lately videos featuring mail art has caught my interest.  I thought it would be fun to try it out a little bit more.

At the end of the year, a box is started with all the birthday cards I will send out for the year.  The address is put on the envelope so once the card is made it is ready to go!  This keeps me on track so the birthday does not sneak past!

The envelope says party all over it, I will finish addressing it later


A little faux stitching was used to add some detail to the address area.

Mail Art is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Simon Says

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article.
    ភ្នាល់បាល់

    ReplyDelete