Friday, April 13, 2018

This Crazy Live

Oh the treasures you will find at the dollar store!  Recently, this minion washi tape was hanging on the zip strip of washi tape and I knew my grandchildren would love a minion card for their mom!  When my granson was very little and came to visit, he sas jabbering and I asked my son what was going on.  He laughed and said "he is speaking Dave"!  I need to keep up with the time...I had not even heard of the Minions!

I had som large rolly eyes in my stash and Dave came to life!




Thanks for stopping by and enjoying this crazy life!

This Crazy Live is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Send A Smile 4 Kids

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile so much, it is awesome I love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this, Jerrie. I've been looking everywhere for some Minion tic-tacs so that I can make something cute with them. This is adorable, my friend!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I hope you will stop by to visit me!

    ReplyDelete