Thursday, March 1, 2018

Just Be

What do you put in a fish bowl?  There are tons of different objects to add along with plants and rocks.  

I wanted to try some new techniques so I painted the background and then took a ruler and pen and added the lines and colored areas.  Then some splatters.  Now throguh and embossing folder.  I like all the elements together.  I stamped the fish bowl and fish.  I had this coin stamp and thought it would be fun.  The plants are hand drawn along with the rocks.  Glitter was added to the coins for sparkle and a few gems for the fish bubbles.  



This card was really fun to make and not doodling much, it took me out of my comfort zone.

Thanks for stopping by and this is one fish bowl that will never have to be cleaned!!
Just Be is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Send A Smile 4 Kids
Work It Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Jerrie he is an awesome fish in a bowl. I love your embossing and design.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Hope you have a great day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cool, I love your colors and coloring! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete