Friday, July 7, 2017

Vitamin Sea

The picture below made me giggle and it HAD to be shared with you!  It is  the inspiration for my card today.  When I think of the sea, I think of sunshine, waves, sunglasses and a lighthouse.



Yup, you will find all the listed items above featured on this card...plus some bling!




So the crab slipped back into the sea and I used bling on both sides of the glasses.


Sea you later...giggle!

Vitamin Sea is linked to:craftstamoer
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
Craft Stamper Magazine
July Challenge:
Anything Goes!:

(stamping MUST be included)

 Color Throwdown



 STAMPlorations
 STAMPlorations
 Fusion
 STAMPlorations

5 comments:

  1. So many different summery elements all on one card! I love the glittery crab. Thanks for playing along at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Jerrie. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. An essential vitamin for sure! :-) Love both cards...just so much fun and perfect for summer! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE vitamin sea! Best of all the tonics and I can't wait for the holidays... Wonderful card, wonderful humoristic post, thank you so much for joining us at Stamplorations Theme & Sketch this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I love that crab hanging on to the sunglasses! This is such a fun card, Jerrie, thanks for the smile :) and thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete