Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring Butterfly

I am in need of birthday cards!  Yesterday, I addressed envelopes to put the card in so it is ready to send out BEFORE the birthday!  So now, it is time to fill the envelopes.

I just received this new stamp set and wanted to ink it up!  My friend loves butterflies and a butterfly will work perfectly on this card!

The card is full of whimsical goodness!






Spring Butterfly is linked to:
Simon Says
STAMPlorations
Work It Wednesday
Word Art Wednesday
NBUS


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jerrie!! Love the addition of the butterfly!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Jerrie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and pretty card Jerrie my friend! LOVE the colour combo! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring colours on your bright card! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete